Wednesday, January 25, 2006

sketchbook






One of the most enjoyable things I can do on any day is to go to my local coffee shop and get out the old sketch book and just go to work. I get lost in trying to catch the funny way people wonder around the store. Some peole huntch over there books like their afraid someone will steal the book while their in the middle of reading. The little old ladies always look like they are a bit lost in all the choice set before them. THe Old men are funny they always look at books as him their trying to decide the best way to take the book apart. anyway enough talk I give drawings

2 comments:

Todd Andrew said...

Were these drawn at BN? Or is there another place you go? Did any of the folks portrayed here realize you were drawing them?

owen said...

they were drawn at bn I am sure they did realize it but most peole are okay with it there are a few who will turn and hide if they know that I am drawing them